“All Natural and Powerful”
There are hundreds of skin lighteners on the market and it can be difficult choosing the best one.
Luckily for you, Meladerm Skin Lightener, is superior to the other products in so many areas.
When choosing a skin pigment corrector/lightener it’s vital to consider the following:
- Does it have safe, quality, and natural ingredients?
- Will it be good for my skin and body?
- Has the product been clinically tested?
- Does it have a great reputation for actually working?
- Does it have a money back guarantee?
- Will it be worth the investment?
Luckily, Meladerm answers YES to all of those questions. Many other products on the market FAIL to pass the test questions above, while Meladerm passes with flying colors.
Within 2 Weeks of using Meladerm you’ll notice…..
- General skin lightening on applied areas.
- Your dark spots, age spots, sun spots, liver spots will start to diminish.
- Your freckles will begin to lighten.
- Your melasma will start to even and fade.
- Your acne marks will be diminished.
- The appearance of your dark scars will lessen.
- Your birthmarks will be visibly lighter.
- Your intimate areas will begin to have a lighter appearance.
If you don’t get the results you’re looking for in 30 days, Meladerm will give you a full refund.
There are two ways to purchase Meladerm and one bottle should last around 45-60 days depending on how big the area of treatment is.
No automatic rebilling/shipments or hidden charges!
Meladerm on Lifetime’s The Balancing Act
Free Shipping Insurance on Every $25 Order
Free Microderm Abrasion Cloth with a $150 Purchase.
Free Eye Complex When you Spend $200.
With over 16,000 Facebook fans and being the best seller for over 8 years Meladerm has 1000′s of success stories. Here are just a few.
I’m 21 and i can safely say I’ve tried a lot of products claiming to fade out marks cause by pimples.. and when i heard about this i almost ran out of patience to give it a try, but thankfully i didn’t!! I started using the Meladerm in December 2011, since then my pimple marks haven’t completely gone however they are A LOTTT less noticeable and now i can go to uni with no make up on or sometimes with a light coverage.. feels great as its not greasy at all as i have combination to oily skin. i can only imagine how good the aftermath would have been if i consistently used it day and night.. but recently i have
can’t wait to order my next one real soon as my current one is running out! - S
I got to know about Civant googling for a face spot correction solution. Read some reviews and ordered it, was not sure if it works for men, none of the reviews I read through said it works for men. I am from a tropical country and had many acne scars and dark pigmentation on my face. Didnt see any effect of civant until a month and a half, after which all of a sudden I noticed that the pigmentation on my face has substancially reduced and my face looked brighter and with lesser acne scars. I belive Civant has really worked for me and would like to continue using it for some more time. I would advise that you have to be very particular in using it twice daily and you will need some patience. Lets look Awesome guys & gals!! -AS
When I first bought this product I was very skeptical of seeing any results. I took before and after photos just to see if I was able to see any improvements… which I happily did. For the first few weeks I did notice that my face looked softer with a more even skin tone. After reviewing the photos of 5 wks then 3 months later I definitely saw improvements in the hyperpigmentation and old acne scars. Although it didn’t get rid of my larger brown spots, it did lighten them up a bit. Some of the smaller ones did disappear which was awesome! Overall I’d give this product a thumbs up. -Anne
Natural Ingredients in Meladerm Skin Lightener
- Alpha Arbutin: The most advanced skin lightening ingredients on the market, it has been shown to work effectively on all skin types.
- Tego Cosmo C: A natural amino acid derivative that has been demonstrated to inhibit tyrosinase activity in melanocytes.
- Gigawhite: A plant-derived, preservative-free skin lightener used as an alternative to hydroquinone.
- Kojic Acid: A more recent discovery for the treatment of pigmentation problems and age spots. Discovered in 1989, kojic acid is now used extensively as a natural alternative to hydroquinone.
- Licorice Extract: The skin whitening aspect of the plant is known as glabridin. Glabridin inhibits pigmentation by preventing tyrosinase activation.
- Niacinamide: Commonly known as Vitamin B3 and is an effective skin lightening compound that works by inhibiting melanosome transfer from melanocytes to keratinocytes.
- Mulberry Extract:Extracts of this root are potent inhibitors of Tyrosinase enzyme.
- Bearberry Extract (Arbutin): Derived from the Uva Ursi plant and is a natural alternative to synthetic hydroquinone.
- Glycolic Acid: An AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) which promotes exfoliation and a natural brightening of the skin tone. B
- Lactic Acid: An AHA (alpha hydroxy acid), Lactic acid mimics the properties of Glycolic acid but is typically better suited for individuals with sensitive skin.
- Lemon Juice Extract: Lemon juice is one of nature’s most potent skin bleaching ingredients.
- Emblica Extract: The extract uses a multilevel cascade of antioxidants.
- Vitamin C: Has been shown to reduce melanin formation and provide a skin whitening effect when applied topically.
No other product on the market contains as many active ingredients than Meladerm! This is why this product works so well.
What Are You Waiting For?
See what this great skin lightening product can do for you by correcting all of your pigmentation issues. Remember, you have nothing to lose since they refund your money if you don’t like it within 30 days.
Meladerm is recommended by MyBestNaturalCures.com.