Anal Whitening is something not many want to discuss, but it is a concern for a lot of people.
Unfortunately some people have dark pigmentation around the anus, which causes them to be self-conscious or embarrassed during intimate moments.
The Intimate Area Lightening cream called Meladerm Skin Whitening Cream is designed to whiten your anus and other intimate areas in the safest and most natural ways possible.
All Natural Meladerm Anal Whitening Cream
- It allows you to privately do anal whitening in your own home.
- This natural cream will not damage the tissue around the anus.
- Meladerm will not harm your body if the cream seeps deeper into the anus.
- It will lighten your anus to a pinker color.
- It will save you money and embarrassment since you will be able to avoid salon based anal whitening.
- 10 natural lighteners, more than any other product!
- 30 Day Risk Free Trial
“I’ve been using the cream for a month now and I am noticing a satisfactory result. I have a hyperpigmentation in my butt area and my inner thighs because of skin irritations. I must say that I have a very good figure but I was always not confident in wearing bikinis because I am afraid that people will see it. It took years for me finding the best cream that will help fade the pigmentations. I will continue using the cream until my pigmentation goes back to my normal skin color. Thank you so much.” — Emmerie Z.
As we all know the anus is a sensitive area and chemical based anal whiteners can be harsh and come with their share of side-effects.
Imagine how much better your love life will be, when you are no longer embarrassed by your dark anus. You will be able to keep the lights on!
What’s also great about Meladerm is that it can be used on other parts of the body as well to correct any area that may have uneven pigmentation.
If you are serious about anal whitening, I recommend that you try this product before you try anything else. If it doesn’t work in 30 days they’ll give you a full refund.
Somehow people believe that a dark anus indicates that the area is dirty or unclean.This isn’t the case at all. A dark anus is caused by skin pigment and not the lack of cleaning. In fact, you could scrub and scrub and your anus will never be pink unless you use anal whitening methods to lighten the pigment.
- Parvez, S., Kang, M., Chung, H. S., Cho, C., Hong, M. C., Shin, M. K., & Bae, H. (2006). Survey and mechanism of skin depigmenting and lightening agents. Phytotherapy Research, 20(11), 921-934. link
- Petit, L., & Pierard, G. E. (2003). Skin‐lightening products revisited. International journal of cosmetic science, 25(4), 169-181. link
- Cristaudo, A., D’Ilio, S., Gallinella, B., Mosca, A., Majorani, C., Violante, N., … & Petrucci, F. (2013). Use of Potentially Harmful Skin-Lightening Products among Immigrant Women in Rome, Italy: A Pilot Study. Dermatology, 226(3), 200-206. link